- I was in HaysMed for several weeks and while here I had a number of nurses and HaysMed employees taking care of me during this time period. They were very professional and knowledgeable about their jobs. I’m sorry I cannot remember specific names.
PT/OT/Speech In Patient
- PT & OT were very beneficial to me. I had a knee replacement and I know the exercises are very important in my recovery. I was glad to have four sessions with PT and 3 with OT. Everything was fully explained and I will be able to continue with the exercises at home.
- No complaints. Nurse Robin and Dr. Hemphill – very caring…communicated well.
- We were very impressed with the expert care all of the nursing and support staff gave to our dad and husband. Nurses Heidi, Eric, Kelsey, Christy, Autumn, Tina, Nick and many others helped him get better every day. Drs. Hemphill, Atkinson, Ko, Thapa, Thomas and Durham and Dr. Bed worked hard to bring him back to us. Support staff Veronica, Madison, Eric, Riley and others I don’t know kept us updated and prepared for what came next.
- Rhonda – she worked diligently on getting the proper paperwork completed on my treatments. She is a very caring employee. HaysMed is fortunate to have her.
- Dr. Hill is a very caring doctor. He is very persistent on making sure the patient gets the treatment they want and need and does not want his patients in pain. We highly recommend Dr. Hill.
Imaging – Mammography
- Brandy was excellent in the care she provided. The front office staff was courteous and helpful.
Imaging – Nuclear Medicine
- Phyllis did my testing today and she is excellent at what she does. She is very informative, makes the patient feel very relaxed and lets you know step by step what is going on. I think she is a great asset to HaysMed.
- Kudos to these people on staff who were just fantastic. Brian F, Carol L., Kierra, Marc P, Gary S, Dr. Green, Abby, Connie Linenberger. Fantastic Care. Thank you.
- The hospital staff in registration, surgery and Western Urology are always on top of everything.
Women’s Center – OB
- I had 3 staff members stick out to me during my stay in OB. First, it was Emily, working 7am – 7pm. She helped take care of my every need while in labor and was super kind through it all. Very sweet! Also, Dr. Fort, he is kind and always makes you feel comfortable with his jokes. Made me feel less stressed/worried! Lastly, Molly, that took care of me/baby during postpartum care. She was kind and hardworking and never made me feel like I was being annoying, even though I felt like I was.
- Thank you! I really appreciate everything you guys did for us – wouldn’t have made it without you!
- Please give everyone in OB a “High 5” from us. Everyone did an amazing job taking care of us! Thank you.
- I was definitely pleased with my experience here and liked everyone that I met here. All the nurses and doctors were great and very friendly from the moment I arrived! Special thanks to nurse Mary Jo for all her help about breast feeding and being understanding. Also big thanks to nurse Dionne and Dr. Powell for their frequent check ups and friendly explanations and help with the baby! Overall, thank you to the whole staff for everything! They were great, friendly and wonderful at helping me with my questions and needs! Thank you.
- All the nurses and staff were really great!
- Nurses and Dr. Sloan did a great job for me, my husband and kids.
- Emily and Susan were both super in L&D. They were both so encouraging and informative – made for a great experience! Nicole, Patti and Carolyn were all awesome after L&D. They did a great job tending to my and the baby’s needs. I have had all 3 of my babies at HMC and have had great experiences each and every time!
- Kelly and Molly were extremely helpful, patient and understanding during my delivery despite me being ready to quit. All of the follow up nurses and PCTs I had throughout my stay were exceptional. Such a great Team.
- Molly in OB was amazing! Thank you so much for all your help! Lisa in NICU was so helpful and reassuring. Thank you! All staff was great! Very good experience!
- You have been doing and always done a wonderful job. Thank you guys for all you are and will do while I am here.
- You all were helpful and very nice and took very good care of us both. And attended to everything that me and my son’s need. And the doctors were great too.
- Russell & Jeremy were very respectful and courteous. I appreciated their explanation of each procedure. KUDOS also to Brian, RN for taking the time to explain the results of the sleep study the following morning.
- Russell was outstanding! His cure was thorough and concise. He was attentive, compassionate, and kind. He cared about the removal of equipment and whether it was a discomfort for me. He also provided comprehensive instructions and made sure I knew the next steps after the study. Excellent staff person!! The facility was well maintained also. The other guy was professional and caring. My interaction with him was limited.
- Very good care.
- Thank you HaysMed for hiring such efficient and caring employees as Russell and Jeremy. These men were a pleasure and an inspiration to meet. They made my stay a complete success.
- I got excellent care. I didn’t know what to expect but have no complaints. Russell and Jeremy were very pleasant and explained what they why they were doing certain things.
- The staff made me feel very comfortable. They explained everything to me.
- I received very good care at the sleep center. Everything was explained before so I knew what was taking place. Had a very good sleep that night. Jeremy and Russell were very helpful.
- I was very pleased with the services Russell and Jeremy gave to me as a patient. Very friendly and caring. Thanks for your services.
- Russell and Jeremy took very good care of me. Were right there when I needed something. Very pleasant and knowledgeable about the study.
- Russell and Jeremy were supportive and informative. They were the best part of the process.
- Very good.
Acute Care Unit
- I liked them all. Every one of the staff from check in to check out were great. Nurses, CNAs. All of them. They went out of their way to make sure everything was good including wheeling me to the hallway where my radio would pick up the Hoisington football game that night. They all need a pat on the back or a raise if you prefer.
- Kristin – the greatest; Jessica – the best; Kilie – great; Doctors and everyone – the best team I have. Every one served me with my health needs. They are all excellent. Thank you.
- Really enjoyed my stay here. Amanda and Dr. Rodriguez made it more enjoyable and made sure to help me any way they could.
- I had a great stay. My nurses were so caring and nice. Ashley Adams, Brooke Pfannenstiel, Riley and Emily…I am so pleased with their assistance.
- Everyone was friendly and extremely diligent during my stay. Response time was quick and efficient. My stay was short, so I didn’t have contact with many employees of HaysMed, but those I encountered were very good at what they did. Loved my doctor (Dr. Grove) and hospitalist (Brenda Weese). I have been attended by Brenda before and felt well taken care of.
- I had a very good surgery and stay at HaysMed. I want to thank Dr. Grove and his team on a great job. It was very nice to have Dr. Grove come to check on me and talk to me twice in my room. Thanks!! Also Sarah and Ashley were wonderful!! Dorothy Gideon was a wonderful help with learning about the colostomy bag. Thanks.
- Very satisfied. The nurses were knowledgeable and compassionate. Did their work politely and very well. They surgeon explained everything so we weren’t in the dark about the program.
- I had overnight stay at the hospital. I got the best care. Everyone at the hospital was very polite, courteous and helpful. I would recommend this hospital to anyone. Thanks for the great care.
PT/OR/Speech – Inpatient
- I had a very pleasant stay and surgery at HaysMed. The staff were all very pleasing and polite and room was comfortable. Physical Therapy was very helpful and shaved me. Everything I needed to know on how to get around safely.