Member of the Month – September 2015
Name: Jacob Mizell
Member Since: December 2014
What are your fitness goals for 2015?
1) Gain a healthier living style
2) Loose excess fat
3) Gain muscle mass and maintain all of that
What is your weekly workout routine?
I usually work out every day in the morning, focusing on different muscle groups per day and then adding cardio between sets. My workouts are normally between a hour and a half to two hours. I also add a double workout at least once a week depending on how I feel that day.
What keeps you motivated?
1) I set goals for myself every month.
2) I try to make the workouts fun and enjoyable!
3) The main thing that keeps me motivated is; for me working out is a time to shut off the worries of life and leave my problems behind for an hour or two, so basically a type of stress reliever for me.
4) Seeing results keeps me going!
Do you have a success story to share?
Not really. Just one day I decided I was tired of making excuses and for living an unhealthy life. I knew down the line making this decision would be a life changer and would be beneficial. I was also tired of looking at myself in the mirror and not being happy with what I saw.