Rave Reviews September 2018
- The doctors and nurses show genuine concern for how the patient is feeling and for their comfort. Every visit I was greeted with a warm welcome.
- We would like to give a big “Thank You” to HMC, their Doctors, Specialists, Nurses and all supporting staff for the exceptional care given to me with my recent medical issue. I must rate my experience as an A+. Thanks go out to the Doctors Lopez, Prasad and Harrison that helped us make an informed decision for the treatment we selected. Their expertise and guidance was extremely helpful and reassuring. They would take the time to inform me and my wife with every step along the way. Making each of my 33 days of treatment pleasant and comforting started with the friendly smile and sincere welcome in the morning for me and my wife from Brenda at the admissions desk. Passing the nurse’s station was another warm welcome from Suzie. She always took time to engage in friendly conversation and yet maintain her professionalism each Monday for my weekly progress report. When I crossed paths with Leo he was always friendly and genuinely concerned about my wellbeing. The ladies that administered my treatment were exceptional. They always created an atmosphere that was professional, friendly and extremely comforting. They kept me informed and answered any questions that I would ask. Andrea, Melissa and Hayley are the best. Once again “Thank You” to all.
PT/OT/Speech – Outpatient
- We wish to thank Theresa Heimann, Melissa Ginther, Cari Readle, Chris and Kelly in the Outpatient Rehab Department for the outstanding care provided to our son. Theresa reassured us at the first visit, which was so needed at that time. Melissa and Cari worked so hard to help him improve and all 3 celebrated his small gains with us. Chris and Kelly were so accommodating, helping us reschedule around my sons multiple doctor appointments, surgeries and hospital stays. After 4 months of therapy we feel equipped to do it on our own at home. Thanks to each one of those ladies.
- The quality of care is outstanding. Please keep up the great service.
- My nurse Abby was really nice and helpful and all other stuff.
Wound Healing Center
- We are pleased with the care we have been given during our visits. When we have called they have answered our questions right away. Thank you for the good care.
- All of the staff did a great job. No complaints.
- Excellent care.
- Everyone was very patient and good with him. He had great care with all who took care of him. We appreciate all you do and thank you very much. Very pleasant and friendly.
- Very excellent care. Very friendly staff and very knowledgeable. Very clean and sanitary facility. Thank you all for saving my life.
Women’s Center – OB
- You attended me with good care, thank you so much for your service. I appreciate you so much. You have been really nice. Thank you sincerely.
- I can’t just name one person – my experience here has been wonderful. Not that I wanted to be here. Everyone has been professional but caring. They all helped when I asked and tried to make my stay as good as it could be. Thanks for all who I came in contact with.
- The staff was really helpful through the pre-op stage until the discharge stage. Always willing to lend a hand or grab something if need be. They were really helpful in explaining everything for us new parents. Never seemed like we bothered them, which is great! Had a very positive and relaxing experience here. I definitely couldn’t be happier with our choice in facility to deliver our daughter. Would very highly recommend to anyone looking for better care. Great staff. Zach, Karissa, Nicole, Kalin and Alicia Rock!
- Everyone taking care of me was amazing. Kathy and Sheena took great care of me when I couldn’t get comfortable after delivery and got my blood pressure down. They were really gentle and understanding and made me laugh when I needed to!
- Our experience was wonderful. All of our nurses and the other support staff were so nice and helpful. I would especially like to recognize Alicia and Lolly. They are great and the care provided was exceptional!! I just wish that the cups for water were a little bigger.
- Did a great job!
- Nurse in OB named Patti was very kind throughout my delivery.
- Very kind and helpful nurses. Food was awesome. Doctors were very reliable and great bedside manner.
- Great care here at Hays Medical Center! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and the care my Dad has received has been exceptional!
- Our first full day in ICU was scary. My husband had a saddle pulmonary embolism. We had some extremely scary choices to make. Our nurse took the time to sit with my husband and I and explain all the side effects and choices available. Thank you for taking the time to help us make an informed decision.
- The care my father received during his stay in the ICU at HaysMed was amazing. I am his daughter and I am sitting here at this time filling out this survey with my dad. I’m not sure either of us can come up with all the uplifting, positive and amazing words to describe how we will about the care he was given. A Dr. D greeted me as soon as my dad was stable enough. Dr. D talked with me kindly and explained everything the best he could for me and my family to understand. Then my dad’s night nurse Ami is amazing. She has such a calming and extreme caring personality. She went above and beyond to give my dad the best care. Ami also took the time to make sure I didn’t have any questions that needed answered; she is truly an outstanding nurse who deserves recognition. Do want to thank everyone in ICU for the care.
- Thank you for the great care you give your patients. I trust the people at the Hays Medical Center.
- My experience with the cath lab includes the installation of a pacemaker and a left heart examination. The care I received was very professional, caring and thorough. I am very pleased with the care I received and recommend HaysMed highly.
- Patrick Green, RN was very good. Went out of his way to get whatever I needed or wanted. The procedures went without flaws and recovery was excellent. My husband recommends a 10% raise for Patrick. Appears as though he loves his job. The hospital food was excellent! I am impressed.
Acute Care Unit
- Excellent nursing staff. Very pleasant environment. Clean room. Food was delicious and was served promptly. Even at night the hall was quiet. My light was answered quickly when I had a need. All my nurses were great. Day Nurse Gayla was very good. Also Emily, CAN on nights or evening shift.
Bone, Joint and Spine Center
- My nurses were very nice – patient with me – answered all my questions, and very professional.
In Patient PT/OT/Speech
- Very courteous and patient and easy to work with. Very knowledgeable and friendly and professional.
- Everyone was so helpful. I’d recommend this hospital to my friends and/or family. Dr. Akinbo was great! As was Dr. Max. Thanks to everyone.
- All of your staff are great.
- All very helpful. Thank you.
- Very professional! Very Knowledgeable! Very friendly! Very helpful!
- Had exceptional care and concern from both Teresa Heimann and Debbie Cook. Answered all my questions and improved 75% from start date. Thank you.
- Professional, caring, helpful staff. Exercises tailored to individual needs. Evaluation and follow up helpful to regain range of motion and ability to resume daily self-care – OT Brett great.
- Whitney Fort – excellent helper and very informative. Lindsey Dreiling also informative and helpful. All of PT are very friendly. Much information was given about managing my pain.
- Fabulous staff!!! Debbie, Melissa and Bob.
- I’m pleased with the direction I received and also the counsel regarding stress, pain and progress. I can honestly say I forward to my rehab sessions – very satisfied.
- Great Team in Outpatient PT. So willing to work with me, yet push me to get stronger. The reception staff as well as the PT folks always had a smile and threated me with compassion. Excellent service from this great department.
- I work with different PT personnel and each one knew what I needed to work on and how far to push me. Wendy was able to set a routine that was in the area where I needed work. Joyce added some extra to help with posture and this helped support the shoulder we were working on. I am pleased with progress and the staff was always friendly.
- Dr. Sandoval and my nurse Juliet were very accommodating. I kept getting news that was a little scary but they kept me educated and up to date on the process. I was really freaked out and wished my family was near me; however, when it came time for my appointment both the nurse and doctor made sure I was comfortable and OK. I really want to thank Juliet for being so kind and compassionate; it really made a difference in how I was able to handle things emotionally.
Imaging – Mammography
- Danielle did a great job administering my mammogram. I felt very comfortable. Check in was smooth. I didn’t even get a chance to sit down before they called me back. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. Great job! Thank you!
- Very positive experience – as much as can be expected with a mammogram! Laura made me feel good about being there.
- Both Associates were very kind and patient with me. I had trouble falling asleep and they were very nice about it.
- I was sitting in the lobby stressed about my brother by myself and a volunteer named Lucy came up to me and was having a very nice and well needed conversation with me that helped me emotionally a lot and then later I was confused and didn’t know my way and she just up and showed me the way across the building to the cafeteria. I would like to announce her for her very nice and helpful deeds. Thank you.